The AniFlex Elite is currently in fabrication, and is estimated for completion November 2021.
This is a 25% reservation deposit. The full retail price is £270; the remaining £202.50 plus shipping will be due by November.
The AniFlex Elite is well underway!
After the incredible popularity of the AniFlex v2, we have given the AniFlex an Elite upgrade!
CNC machined in FULL chrome plated Brass for the iconic 'heft' has now been complimented by additional internal space and a Graflex-style blade holder so you can build some awesome crystal reveal goodness!
What's in the box:
1x AniFlex Elite hilt
2x Switch PCBs
1x Accurate Shine-through blade plug
1x Brown suede bag to help keep the hilt clean
1x AniFlex gloss black stand with plaque
1x Static pommel
1x Graflex inspired box
We understand there is huge excitement surrounding the Elite, so we've introduced a simple system that ensures everyone has a fair chance to get one. It's a simple 25% reservation deposit - that's it. You will be able to process the remaining 75% at your leisure, once we have completed each hilt.